§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
2) The entity responsible for Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Fun Entertain GmbH, Mercatorstr. 54, 47051 Duisburg, Tel: 0049/203/34 84 702; Fax: 0049/203/34 84 703; e-mail: email@example.com
3) When you contact us by e-mail or by using the contact form, the data provided to us (e-mail address, your name and/or address if applicable, telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to process your request. The provision of further information is voluntary and merely makes it easier for us to contact you to process your enquiry. The data collected in this context will be deleted by us after the storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing, should there be legal storage obligations.
4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you further about the respective processes.
§ 2 Your rights
1)You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
– Right of access,
– Right to correction or cancellation,
– Right to limit the processing, right to object to the processing,
– Right to data transferability.
2) In addition, you are entitled to complain to a data protection regulator about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1)If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you neither register nor provide us with any other information, only the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server will be collected.
The following data is technically required to be displayed by the website and to guarantee its stability and security (Art. 6 Para. 1 Page. 1 Ver. f EU data protection basic regulation):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2) In addition, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
Cookies are small text files which are assigned to the browser you are using on your hard drive and are stored there, thereby providing certain information to those who use the cookie (that would be us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses. They only serve to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective.
a) We use the following types of cookies, the scope and operating principles are explained below:
Transient Cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient Cookies.
These are automatically deleted when you close your browser again. This includes in particular, the so-called session cookies. These save a session ID which can be used to assign. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept “third party cookies” or all cookies. However, we must point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of our website.
e) Cookies are used by us in order to recognize you or your computer during possible subsequent visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each visit.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
- (1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, the website can also offer various services that can be used if you are interested. For this purpose, further personal data must usually be provided, this data is used to provide the requested service and the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- (2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us.
- (3) Furthermore, we are entitled to pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services jointly with third parties.
- (4) Furthermore, if service providers or partners have their registered office in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. outside the validity of the DS Block Exemption Regulation, the consequences in this instance, will be disclosed in the description of the respective offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. The revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after it has been declared to us.
- (2) Furthermore, as we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you may object to the processing of the data. This is in particular the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you. In the event of such an objection, we kindly ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the event of a justified objection, we will either discontinue or adapt the data processing, or show you our legitimate reasons why we consider the processing of your data to be a priority.
- (3) You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection using the following contact data: in writing to: Fun Entertain GmbH, Mercatorstr. 54, 47051 Duisburg; Tel.: 0203/34 84 702 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if the IP anonymisation function is activated, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services to website operators in connection with website activity and internet usage.
- (2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
- (3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly
However, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: Browser-Plugin
- (4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeip”. This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and that it is not possible to identify you as a person. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded, and the personal data is deleted immediately. You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An Opt-Out-Cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. Deactivate Google Analytics
- (5) Google Analytics is used by us to analyse and improve user behaviour on the website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting or user-friendly for users. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.